Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello old friend

Its been awhile. I recovered. Well, I mean, do any of us ever really recover? For those of you that have followed me in the past, a lot has changed in my life. I left my fiance. I finished my first year of law school. I am happier than EVER. Except for one thing hanging over my head... I lost control.

It's been bothering me for awhile. At first I was getting better. I stopped counting calories. I was healthy. And then I started to get unhealthy. I ate. And ate. And ate. And a new high weight ensued. This morning I finally stepped on the scale that I had been so tactically avoiding. 127. WOW.

I immediately signed up for my local marathon. I knew this would help me in two ways.
1) to lose weight and force me to exercise
2) to give me a reason as to why I am losing so much weight so quickly when people ask

This is my second marathon so I know how much dedication and discipline it takes. And it takes a lot. The key is to eat healthy, fiberous foods that give energy without calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment