Monday, April 5, 2010

over 500

So I was and still am aiming to stay under 500, but zen made a good point when she asked if I was running this much last year because I surely wasn't. I wasn't even exercising at all actually. For example, I wanted to stay under 500 today and I started out well having a starbucks drink (140 calories which I probably should have skipped) and a power bar (240 calories) because I knew I was going for a big run today.

For dinner I planned on having a salad with low fat dressing. I went to the gym and ran 8 miles which took me roughly 90 minutes (due to a couple walk breaks). That burns a little over 800 calories. By the time I sat to have dinner I was so hungry I thought I was going to throw up. I ate my salad (with 150 calories of dressing) and also had 2 oz of wheat bread with goat cheese (250 calories).

So my total for today is 780 calories which is less than I burned today so I guess I am ok with that. But since zen did mention that I guess I should keep it mind its going to be really hard to eat under 500 cals if I am running 5+ miles a day.

I'm just worried because my weight is up to 120 pounds! I need to lose weight and I need to do it fast! My goal is 15 pounds this month. I am reading some good new ana books too so hopefully I will be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment