Thursday, April 1, 2010

Re:December

So I was looking back on my food log from a few months ago (December to be exact) when I had lost 10 pounds in a little less than 2 weeks. I was down to 106 pounds! I was so skinny. People at work told me I looked anorexic (if they only knew...). So anyway, I was eating under 500 everyday, no exceptions, not even on christmas. I was also purging which is really bad and I don't want to revert back to that. On some days though I only ate 200 calories.

So, I am really sick of hating my body. I feel like people are always staring at my fat and watching it jiggle. I just bought 3 new ana books so I am going to read them and use them as inspiration.

Oh and today I did really well. Under 700 for the day. Still 116 pounds though. Grrr. 11 pounds to go then shopping spreeee!!

1 comment:

  1. So is that your goal... 500 or less? Might be kind of tough since you exercise like crazy. Did you run this much last year?

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete