Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Been awhile

Its been a few days since I've posted. Sorry about that ladies! I've just been embarassed by my lack of will power. I looked at the scale last week and it said 119 pounds! That was entirely too close to my high weight and I freaked out. I'm pretty upset with myself right now but the past few days I have been under 700 so I feel a little bit better. I'm down to 116. Its still 11 pounds away from my April 1st goal weight. Sighh...

This girl that I work with lost 15 pounds in what seemed like a week. When I asked her how she did it she told me she just stopped eating... Ehh at least she's honest! And I'm so jealous.

Well 11 pounds, 21 days. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. awww.... good luck and definitely don't be embarrassed. You are so close, you can do it!
    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete