Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm back

Well I'm back from vacation. I gained 5 pounds. I'm so terribly unhappy. It just wasn't possible to eat healthy. The only healthy thing they had was fruit which was only offered at breakfast and I ate it every day. Dinner was terrible. It was a 3 course sit down meal in which virtually nothing even remotely healthy was offered. One night I even got the steak thinking it was the healthiest thing on the menu. It came smothered in a melted butter sauce. I did not know this when I ordered it otherwise I would have asked them to not put it on there. So needless to say I am a fat cow weighing in at 117.8 pounds. At least its over, I'm home, and now I can go back to counting calories and stop feeling so anxious about my weight! There is nothing to fear now. Vacation is over and never again will I be forced to eat 3 full meals a day. Thank god!!

New goal: get back down to my pre-vacation weight of 113 by July 24th. So that is 5 pounds and 2 weeks. I can definitely do that!

I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs. Missed you girls. So glad to be home!!

1 comment: