Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just a little side note. I am really proud of myself because I really wanted a bagel last night. I told myself if I woke up early I could stop and get one at dunkin donuts bc I always go there and get an iced coffee. So my plan was to go and get a bagel with reduced fat cream cheese and eat half and throw half away. So I woke up early and went and got in line and I ordered my coffee and then said "that's it". I didn't order the bagel. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm proud of myself! Hopefully mire to post later.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's those little victories that count too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that is such a great feeling. It's a victory. And it makes us stronger each time we say no.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete