Sunday, July 4, 2010

pre-vacation post

Well ladies this is my last post until I return from the Bahamas on Saturday. As you know I was striving to reach 112 by tomorrow morning. Well after a much needed bowel movement (sorry tmi) I weigh in at 114.2 in the middle of the day. I guess I'll take it. I know I am going to have to eat 3 meals a day since all food is included on the cruise. I just hope I don't gain more than 2 pounds. I'm going to work out every day and being in a bathing suit all day will really help discourage me from eating badly. Well love you girls. I'll miss you! Talk to you all Saturday <3

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

1 comment:

  1. Cruises are so much fun! Have a blast, eat, work out and enjoy! You gave reaching your goal your all! At least you can say that.

    ReplyDelete