Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my scale is sabotaging me

So as you know my goal was to be 115 lbs by yesterday. You also know that when I woke up I was 116.2. Not great but I accepted it and figured I would work really hard yesterday and get down to 115 by today.

So I ran 4 miles yesterday and ate about 800-900 Cals. More than I wanted to eat but that's ok because I ran. Today I get on the scale and it says 116.8. What!?? How is that possible!? I don't understand. I mean I had a lot of sodium last night and I'm getting my period tomorrow but still. I'm so upset. I feel discouraged. I want to see 115. I NEED to see 115. I guess I just need to try harder. The only way to know for sure that I will lose is to stay under 500 cals no matter what.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3

1 comment:

  1. Your getting your period. Ugh. Worst time to weigh yourself. Plus all the sodium last night.
    You probably weight even less than you realize, minus the water weight... just wait!
    xo's zen

    ReplyDelete