Monday, February 15, 2010

Feeling Fantastic

So today has gone exactlly as planned! Thanks for the motivation guys and feel free to steal my food list any time! It is 7:30 right now and I'm baking my chicken breast and boiling some eggs to have egg whites tomorrow. Staying under 30 grams carbs is harder than you think! Especially since I can't eat fruit and yogurt which is my favorite. I think I'm going to take a page out of the south beach diet book and steer clear of carbs for 2-3 weeks and then slowly introduce fruits into my diet.

Good News: I burned 400 cals at the gym today so with a calorie intake of 488, that means I only had an intake of 88 calories today. I always try to burn what I eat, but sometimes I just don't have time!

Bad News: I gained a pound :( 117 pounds today. Gross!

1 comment:

  1. yikes no fruit or yogurt! lol you must have superwoman strength to avoid those two things(my fav's). good job on only having an intake of 88 cals, dont worry too much about that pound, im sure it will fall off in no time with your new eating plan.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete