Monday, February 8, 2010

a new day

Well today is a new day. I love waking up in the morning knowing that whatever damage I did yesterday can be fixed today. So because of the snow I did not have to work today which is good because that means I get to be alone to a) blog and b) not eat.

I did get really hungry today around 2 pm so I had a banana and a boca burger. The fiance wants to make qusadillas for dinner. He knows how weird I am with food so I only use reduced fat cheese and salsa grilled between a tortilla with no butter but I am still not looking forward to it. I couldn't go to the gym again today either. It has been 3 days now!

This is my plan for today. And I WILL stick to it. No rewards and no slip ups.

B- none
L- banana 80
boca burger and roll 170
D-lettuce w/ fat free ranch 50
"quesadillas" w/ salsa 200

That totals 500 calories. I guess that is acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment