Thursday, February 11, 2010

Liquid fast

I've been feeling really terrible about my lack of self control. You know when you get to that point where you start to think that you just don't have what it takes and you're never going to be skinny so you might as well just eat and be fat? Well that is precisely where I am.

About 2 months ago I went on vacation and before I went I restricted really hard. 500 cals a day and I didn't have any trouble doing it and I got down to 106 pounds. People started telling me I looked too skinny and my fiance actually told me I looked like I lost all my meat! I had so much strength. And now I can't even turn down a stupid old stale cookie that didn't taste good yesterday and definitely didn't taste good today.

So since the weekend is here it is easy for me to restrict since I work a lot and my fiance won't be around. If I can manage to walk to the grocery store today (my car is snowed in and I live in the city so its only a half mile to the nearest store) I am going to get Special K protein shakes, Special K vitamin water and V8 juice.

My plan is to do 2 protein shakes a day (190 cals each) and 2 V8 (50 cals). On days I have to eat I will have a small meal under 250 cals. Days I don't have to eat I'll have another protein shake if necessary and another V8. Either way I am under 700 cals. I will do this for at least 5 days or until I reach 110 since that is my short term goal. Anyone want to going me??

No comments:

Post a Comment