Sunday, February 7, 2010

snowed in

So for those of you living on the east coast such as myself, you know that mother nature just dumped about 3 feet of snow on us, thus making it impossible for me to go anywhere. Not only that but the gym has been closed for the past 2 days!!

I ate wayyy over my limit yesterday. Not bad stuff, just normal stuff. Ugh! Today has been better so far. Granted it is only 12:30 in the afternoon here. This is my plan for today.

B- coffee and lots of it! Black of course with 3 Splendas = 5 cals
L- boca burger & mustard = 70 cals
spinach salad with 2 tbs fat free ranch = 50 cals
D- soup = 100 cals
banana = 80 cals

A grand total of 305 cals!

I also have set a new goal for myself. I am currently at 116 pounds but I need to be 108 by next Sunday! I know I can do it because I have before. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment